Course Updates RE COVID-19

Dear Participants,

Thank you for your interest and commitment to the Canadian Ski Guide Institute and its upcoming Spring programs. 

We are living in interesting times, and it goes without saying that COVID-19 is having profound effects throughout the world. We’ve been in contact with all relevant training associations in Canada, including the CSIA, the CAA and ACMG. All have stated they will follow the most recent health Canada guidelines and postpone or amend their upcoming training programs.

After speaking extensively with our host locations, senior instructor pool, and administrative staff, we feel it is only prudent to postpone our upcoming CSGI Level 1 programs at both Keefer Lake Lodge and Meadow Creek. For those who have made full payment, we will provide a 100% credit towards the L1 program next season. We’ve already been in discussion with Keefer Lake and Meadow Creek locations, we are hoping to re-schedule the courses sometime in December 2020, if conditions permit.

We are however hoping to salvage the CSGI L2 and L3 program in Blue River. We will wait until March 31, 2020 before making a final decision on the L2 & L3 training sessions. We are hoping that given the timing of those courses, hopefully the situation will have improved and we can move ahead. 

We thank you for your understanding in this matter. We know you’ve all worked extremely hard to prepare for you upcoming courses, and we look forward to hosting you in the near future. Continue to train hard and stay sharp.

Wishing You Health & Happiness.​
Canadian Ski Guide Institute

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.