Thank you for your interest and
commitment to the Canadian Ski Guide Institute and its upcoming Spring
We are living in interesting times, and it goes
without saying that COVID-19 is having profound effects throughout the world.
We’ve been in contact with all relevant training associations in Canada,
including the CSIA, the CAA and ACMG. All have stated they will follow the most
recent health Canada guidelines and postpone or amend their upcoming training
After speaking extensively with our host
locations, senior instructor pool, and administrative staff, we feel it is only
prudent to postpone our upcoming CSGI Level 1 programs at both Keefer Lake Lodge
and Meadow Creek. For those who have made full
payment, we will provide a 100% credit towards the L1 program next season.
We’ve already been in discussion with Keefer Lake and Meadow Creek locations,
we are hoping to re-schedule the courses sometime in December 2020, if
We are however hoping to salvage the CSGI L2
and L3 program in Blue River. We will wait until March 31, 2020 before
making a final decision on the L2 & L3 training sessions. We are hoping
that given the timing of those courses, hopefully the situation will have improved
and we can move ahead.
your understanding in this matter. We know you’ve all worked extremely hard to
prepare for you upcoming courses, and we look forward to hosting you in the
near future. Continue to train hard and stay sharp.
Wishing You Health & Happiness.
Canadian Ski Guide Institute