Chatter Creek Catskiing – Level 2 & 3 Guides Needed
Chatter Creek Catskiing is looking for a guide for March 23 to 30, and March 30 to April 5.
Please contact Josh Milligan at firstname.lastname@example.org
A catskiing operation south of Revy is looking for a guide or 2 to help out.
ACMG MG, SG, ASG or CSGA 2 or 3 for Feb 25th to March 3rd
ACMG MG, SG or CSGA 3 for March 3rd to March 10th
If you are interested and avaliable in the work flip me an email at email@example.com
Click on the link below for a look at a new posting for HeliCat Executive Director !
Helly Hansen Job Description BC/Prairies Sales Representative Helly Hansen (www.hellyhansen.com) makes professional grade gear to help people stay and feel ALIVE! Our gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. As the #1 apparel brand for Ski Professionals, you’ll find HH at more than 200 ski resort and guiding operations around the world, and worn by more than 55,000 ski professionals. Our sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across all five oceans, and we’re proud to partner with and participate in some of the sport’s most iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading Scandinavian workwear brand, you’ll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. We continue to support Captain Hansen’s legacy through a long list of first-to-market innovations developed through insights from those working and recreating in the world’s harshest environments. YOU’RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU’RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
We are looking for a high performing sales rep to sell, service, and grow Helly Hansen specialty retail accounts in British Columbia. S/he will travel up to 80% in BC and Prairies, working out of the Helly Hansen Richmond B.C. office when s/he is not on the road. We provide a friendly, high energy, casual environment, competitive compensation (base plus bonus), a generous product discount, car allowance, comprehensive benefits package and employer RRSP contribution program.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Providing industry-leading sales service and support to specialty ski, sail, and outdoor retail accounts
- Developing new business opportunities within the B2B logo channel
- Traveling within the territory to build long-term relationships with existing and potential customers
- Proactively developing and executing a documented “go to market” plan for the territory, outlining full territory potential, short and mid-term prospect list, and new opportunities/ideas
- Providing merchandise and product knowledge support to key accounts located within the territory
The successful candidate will have:
- Sales rep and/or retail sales experience with specialty ski, outdoor and sailing (preferably selling outdoor apparel)
- Passion for the activities, products, and lifestyle that Helly Hansen represents
- University degree
- Willingness to go the extra mile to get things done and help retailers feel that we are easy to do business with
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A high level of integrity and honesty
- Strong organizational skills and comfort with financials and numbers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
To be considered, please apply at: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/GX1 Helly Hansen is an equal opportunity employer.
Great Canadian Heliskiing (GCH) has 6 full time guiding positions available immediately for the upcoming 2017 – 18 season. Locations: Golden, BC (Heather Mountain Lodge) and Altay, China
Great Canadian Heliskiing has recently entered into a 5 year agreement to provide certified guiding, operating consultants, and avalanche planning services for Altai Mountain Holidays (AMH). Located in the extreme northwest corner of the country, (just south of Russia, east of Kazakhstan, west of Mongolia), AMH is China’s first and only mechanized skiing operation (snowmobile – assisted skiing, cat-skiing and heli-skiing) . Great Canadian Heliskiing’s role will be to support AMH in their goal of achieving Canadian operating standards equivalency.
Our Values: Safety first, then Service, then Skiing
Our Vision: To successfully assist our client, AMH, with their long-term goal of achieving Canadian equivalency operating standards for mechanized skiing while providing a sustainable adventure in the Altai mountains for guides from around the world.
● IMFGA, ACMG Ski/Apprentice Ski Guide, CSGA Level 2 or higher and CAA Level 2.
● Ski guiding and operational program experience suitable for the position. ● Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to synergize with a team.
● Potential candidates for guiding in China would need to be interested in a two month (or potentially longer) contract, be open to experiencing a new culture, and have constructive input. Not only for the AMH organization, but also the local non-certified guides (some of whom have a tradition of skiing that reaches back thousands of years and arguably the origin of skiing on horsehair – covered skis).
● Language: English required, Mandarin an asset.
● Wages start at $300 CDN per day and are commensurate with your certification and individual experience.
● WorkSafe BC insurance is provided in both China and Canada for Canadian residents.
● Travel, to and from Altay will be covered by GCH.
Guiding in China overview: As a certified guide, you will be responsible for guiding mostly Chinese clientele through backcountry terrain, both cat skiing and heliskiing. In addition, there may be some opportunities to guide in the “ski-mobile” program, however, that is not our main objective and you do not need to have any snowmobile experience. Out of your 2 month contract you will be guaranteed 21 paid days out of every 30, whether there is guiding work or not. There are options to work more than your 21 allotted days, however, you will be responsible for your own personal wellness with respect to needing days off. Working every day of your 2 month contract is not recommended and will likely prevent you from returning. You will work with a team of 4 – 6 guides at a time with a mandate to have a minimum of 1 week overlap to transfer information from one guide team to another. There will always be at least one lead guide at all times who will give direction.
Please forward applications via email to:
Sue Gould Project Manager Great Canadian Heliskiing firstname.lastname@example.org 250-939-9560
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Guide for the 2018 Season Big Red Cats is looking for Additional Full ski Guides (CSGA 3) and assistant guides (CSGA2 with CAA 2) for winter 2018. Big Red Cats has grown and developed over the last 13 years into one of the biggest and best cat skiing operations. Safety, teamwork, and great skiing and riding are our focus. The opportunity to live in a great mountain town, of Rossland and ski guide each day with a professional team is the opportunity. Requirements:
- CSGA 3 and or CSGA Level 2 with CAA Level 2
- Ski guiding and operational program experience suitable for the position
- Team focus and Positive attitude
- Expert skiing and riding skills
Compensation: Competitive compensation in line with experience. Contact Kieren at Big Red Cats email@example.com
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Guide for the 2018 Season For the past 37 years, Great Northern Snowcat Skiing has had a distinguished history of safe and satisfying cat serviced powder skiing and boarding. In December 2016, Great Northern was bought by the Alberta based Mt. Norquay group. We are a passionate group of skiers that are now looking for the right people to help Great Northern move forward. The new ownership group is excited to provide leadership, guidance and resources to the guiding and operations team of Great Northern. Expectations: We require guides that will provide on-hill leadership for up to 14 person snow cat program with day skiers and/or overnight guests. The skiing tenure consists of over 2500 hectares, in a well-established cat skiing area with a wide variety of terrain and consistent weather exposure. The guides will be supported by a team of experienced lead guides, and will include managing guest education and experience, on-hill cat skiing operations, and safety. The position will also require liaising with the operations manager, to ensure that Great Northern’s high standard of service is maintained from the beginning of the day until the lights go out. Requirements:
- ACMG assistant ski guide or CSGA Level 2 and CAA Level 2
- Ski guiding and operational program experience suitable for the position
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Can work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Professional presentation in speaking, dress and grooming
- Passion for backcountry skiing or snowboarding
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation that will reflect your knowledge, skill, experience and your capability to relate to an exceptional clientele base, many of whom return annually. In addition, we can offer pro deal purchasing from our suppliers, in house training and development program and the opportunity to work hard and play even harder at our awesome location. Additional Information: For the right person, this is an exceptional opportunity for long-term growth, contribution and fulfillment. Great Northern recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we will ensure that all of our employees are supported in their effort to provide exemplary customer service each and every day. We look forward to hearing about your interest. Please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Andre Quenneville, Interim General Manager Great Northern snow cat skiing. We will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for Snow cat Ski Guides 2017-2018 Great Northern Snow Cat Skiing has guiding positions available for the upcoming 2017-18 winter season. Location: Trout Lake, BC Job Description: Ski Guides needed for a well-established cat skiing operation under new management Great Northern operates on a 2500 hectares tenure located 90 minutes South of Revelstoke. The guide is responsible for providing a safe and enjoyable ski experience in a dynamic mountain environment. Full and part time positions are available. Skills / Certifications: Experienced CSGA Level 2, Class 4 driver’s license or equivalent. Strong skiing ability and customer service oriented. Compensation: Competitive wage dependent on certification level and experience If interested, please send your resume to; email@example.com _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________