Skip to main content
Summer Sea to Sky CPD Session Date Change to August 10 Register Here
< All News


March 17, 2020


In-light of the the COVID-19 VIRUS, the CSGA / CSGI is in the process of determining if upcoming courses will continue as planned.

When a decision has been made, we will notify each participant via email as well post here on the website.

We hope to have a decision soon, keeping in mind that the situation has been and will continue to change daily. In the meantime, please refrain from contacting the office. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.

Stay Healthy, Wash your hands, Don’t touch your face !

Carrie Holland,
CSGA Administration